We are continuing to allocate our properties from Cardiff Common Waiting list in collaboration with Cardiff Council. We are required to prioritise emergency and homeless cases.
Please advise us immediately if you are self-isolating, feeling unwell, displaying virus symptoms, or have returned from abroad recently.
- Cardiff Common Waiting list re-housing applications are being accepted by Cardiff Council. Please contact Cardiff Council directly on 029 20 537111 if you require an application form.
- If you are a CCHA tenant wishing to move by transfer, please contact Cardiff Council for a re-housing application form. You will need to complete this and return it to Cardiff Council. Once Cardiff Council receive the competed form they will notify us and we will then phone you to discuss the reasons you want to move and check your application. If you are a CCHA tenant then your application will not be activated on the waiting list until you have forwarded all the required information to Cardiff Council and we have completed the phone interview with you.
- We are now accepting Mutual Exchange applications. Please be aware that parts of the service may be slower than pre-covid. We are grateful for your understanding.
- If you are shortlisted for a property then we will contact you to let you know. We are carrying out phone interviews to check your circumstances and eligibility before proceeding with any offers of accommodation. If we proceed with an offer then you will be invited to attend a contactless viewing appointment, a Housing Officer will meet you at the property while socially distancing and you will be allowed to enter the property to view it before making a final decision. Please advise us immediately if you are self-isolating, feeling unwell, displaying virus symptoms or have returned from abroad recently.
- If you are leaving a CCHA property then please put your keys in an envelope and include your full name, address you are vacating, new address, and contact details and post this through the letterbox at our Meteor Street office. If you cannot get to the office then this can be sent by post. If you fail to return your keys by the required date then you will be responsible for payment of rent for the property until the keys are returned to us.
We are grateful for your support and patience during this time.